Campsite Terms & Conditions
Booking, Arrivals & Departures
- Admission is only permitted after registering at reception.
- All guest spending the night must present their ID at the reception desk and sign the registration forms.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- No hen/stag parties
- No single sex bookings above 4 persons
- The management reserves the right to deny entry to the site or terminate the stay of any guest(s) who’s behaviour is deemed to be unsuitable. No refunds will be given.
- Late arrivals must notify the site office as soon as possible. Your booking will be held for 24 hours after which time the management reserve the right to re-let your pitch.
- No refunds or discounts shall be given for late arrivals, early departures or inclement weather.
- All pitches are allocated upon arrival.
- Booking cannot be amended within 14 days of your arrival date.
- Refunds within the indicated cancellation period will only be made if the site is able to re-let your pitch/unit.
- All booking amendments/cancellations are subject to a €20 administration fee.
Dogs are welcome but
- Are prohibited from main facilities and other amenity areas.
- You must clear up after your dog.
- Must be kept on a lead and supervised at all times.
- Must be exercised off the park.
- The Site does not accept dogs listed on the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991
- BBQ’s are permitted but must be raised off the ground and attended by an adult at all times.
- Open fires are NOT permitted on site.
- Firearms are NOT permitted on site.
- Ponds on site – Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Vehicles on site – Site speed limit 5 kph MAX. Please drive as slowly and carefully as possible on site. Children take priority over vehicles at all times.
- Please respect site quite times – Starting at 10:00pm and ending at 7:00am.
- Please keep music, radio/tv volumes to a minimum.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not permit the disposal of chemical waste on-site.